Authors and Advisors
- Learning outcomes
Module 1: Mentoring for research quality and reproducibility
- Mentoring to create a research culture of accountability
- Mentoring to promote strong research practices
- The importance of mentoring via onboarding
- Mentoring strategies for promoting strong research quality practices
- Monitoring research practices with mentoring
- Supporting research mentoring
- Checkpoints to ensure good mentoring for research quality and reproducibility
- Application (1)
- Application (2)
- Module summary
- Resource bank
Course features include:
- Video interviews with researchers, in which they discuss research concerns.
- Video interviews covering strong research quality practices.
- Interactive scenario-based activities that allow you to reflect on and respond to issues around mentoring.
- Boston University, Boston MA
- Duke University, Durham NC
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Oxford University, Oxford UK
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- University of Southern Maine, Portland ME