Authors and Advisors
- Learning outcomes
Module 3: Wider communication of research
- Why wider communication is needed
- Finding guidance from experts
- Preparing for effective communication
- Audiences and communications
- Working with the news media
- Communicating directly with the public
- Module summary
- Resource bank
Course features include:
- Videos interviews with experts discussing the importance of communicating research to different audiences.
- Interactive comic strip scenarios that encourage you to reflect on and respond to issues relating to the communication of research.
- A range of useful resources relating to audiences and communication.
- Boston University, Boston MA
- Duke University, Durham NC
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Oxford University, Oxford UK
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- University of Southern Maine, Portland ME