Authors and Advisors
- Learning outcomes
Module 2: Data and resource sharing
- How data and resource sharing support research quality and reproducibility
- Stakeholder requirements for data and resource sharing
- Pros and cons of data sharing
- Sharing resources
- Methodological transparency
- Resources for data sharing
- Selecting a repository
- Being a good data citizen
- Module summary
- Resource bank
Course features include:
- Video interviews with professors discussing methodological transparency.
- Interviews with repository providers, in which they talk about the services they supply.
- Interactive scenario-based activities that encourage you to reflect on and respond to data-sharing issues.
- Boston University, Boston MA
- Duke University, Durham NC
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Oxford University, Oxford UK
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- University of Southern Maine, Portland ME