Authors and Advisors
- Learning outcomes
Module 1: Execution, management, and documentation of experiments
- Fostering research reproducibility
- Managing research to support research quality and reproducibility
- Identifying risk to research quality and reproducibility
- Managing threats to research quality and reproducibility
- The importance of research records
- Documenting research records and procedures
- Using research notebooks or journals
- Research Quality Management Systems
- Application (1)
- Application (2)
- Module summary
- Resource bank
- Video interviews with scientists in which they discuss the strategies they implement to maintain and sustain quality and reproducibility in their work.
- Interactive scenarios to guide you through appropriate steps to take when keeping research records.
- A range of useful articles and resources relating to quality and reproducibility.
- Boston University, Boston MA
- Duke University, Durham NC
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Oxford University, Oxford UK
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- University of Southern Maine, Portland ME