Authors and Advisors
- Learning outcomes
Module 2: Engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Stakeholders in the research process
- Engaging with internal and external colleagues
- Identifying research collaborators
- Engaging with research collaborators
- Communicating your research to funders to emphasize research quality and reproducibility
- Research quality and reproducibility implications of industry research partnerships
- Application (1)
- Application (2)
- Module summary
- Resource bank
- A video interview with Geeta Swamy, Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Research at Duke University, in which she gives advice for working with stakeholders when launching a research project.
- Video interviews with researchers, giving tips on writing grant applications.
- A scenario-based activity to help you to reflect on potential situations and consider appropriate responses.
- Boston University, Boston MA
- Duke University, Durham NC
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Oxford University, Oxford UK
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- University of Southern Maine, Portland ME