Authors and Advisors
- Learning outcomes
Module 1: Designing your research study
- The components of experimental design
- Incorporating statistical analysis in your experimental design
- The impact of error and bias on experimental outcomes
- Validation of methods and materials
- Pilot studies
- Module summary
- Resource bank
Course features include:
- Video interviews with experienced researchers where they discuss the importance of method validation.
- Opportunities to reflect on your own research and methods.
- Comprehensive list of useful resources and digital tools.
- Boston University, Boston MA
- Duke University, Durham NC
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Oxford University, Oxford UK
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- University of Southern Maine, Portland ME