Authors and Advisors
- Learning outcomes
Module 1: Understanding your research area
- Reading and understanding
- The journal ecosystem
- The structure of the literature
- Searching the literature
- Reading and reviewing
- Assessing the literature
- Writing literature reviews: Original research articles
- Writing literature reviews: Review articles
- Module summary
- Resource bank
Course features include:
- Video interviews with a Graduate Student and a Ph.D. candidate where they discuss their methods for reading research literature.
- Interactive graphics that demonstrate different reading strategies.
- Real-life scenarios offering useful and practical advice.
- Boston University, Boston MA
- Duke University, Durham NC
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Oxford University, Oxford UK
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- University of Southern Maine, Portland ME