Authors and Advisors
- Learning outcomes
Module 1: Research quality and reproducibility
- Thinking about research quality and reproducibility: The concerns
- The language of research rigor and reproducibility
- Risks to research quality and reproducibility
- The role of research stakeholders in driving research accountability
- The effects of irreproducible research on the research ecosystem
- Learning from irreproducible research
- Application (1)
- Application (2)
- Module summary
- Resource bank
Course features include:
- Interactive polls so that you can consider your colleagues' thoughts on the reproducibility problem.
- An interview with Raphael Valdivia, Vice Dean for Basic Science at Duke University School of Medicine, where he discusses issues relating to research quality and reproducibility.
- A real case study example.
- Boston University, Boston MA
- Duke University, Durham NC
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Oxford University, Oxford UK
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- University of Southern Maine, Portland ME